Happy Belated Birthday


I am so far behind! Sorry Britt.  Well better late than never, right?  So now Britt is getting old, a few grey hairs in his goatee and sideburns; I just wonder why he continues to age and I stay so youthful!!! Well, this year is continuing to be great, so at least this birthday comes (and went) with hope and excitement rather than another year passing without setting/reaching any new goals. I love you Britt.... sorry you had to work on your birthday I have to say the kids were planning on singing to you in bed again and they were disappointed that you were already gone when they woke up. They like to sing "...happy birthday, dear Sleepy Head...." You are a great dad and husband, THANK YOU!

1 comments:

BrImHaLl FaMiLy said...

Such a cute picture of you guys! I wonder if we could all get in a picture like that! ha ha

Post a Comment