switching to private (click here to leave email address)



I have decided that I am going to set my blog as private.  I hate to do this, because I enjoy finding new blogs and catching up on friends and family and I don't like it when it is private.  I just think I have some information that is personal about me and my children.  It is so sad when we have to do things like this because of just a few weirdos.  So if you would like me to add you as a guest click on the title of this posting and leave a comment with your email and I will add you.  I will be making the change in a few weeks.  Thanks again.

16 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hey Lori,
It's me Lynnette. I completely understand your wanting to go private. We have a blog, but I have done nothing with it yet. I am always leary of putting my childrens pictures on the internet. If you could add me as a guest that would be nice. my e-mail is lkish@frontiernet.net I will send you an e-mail too!!

dust and kam said...

Lori,
I'd love to be added. It's fun keeping up with you guys. I hope you are doing well.
Much Love!

dustynkamieATgmailDOTcom

BrImHaLl FaMiLy said...

I keep thinking about going private also. I would also love to be added. sandibeaches@frontiernet.net

Francie said...

count me in too please
momsark@whitemtns.com

L Wilhelm said...

I absolutely would love to stay in touch wilhelms6@gmail.com. Are you doing ok? Lisa

matt said...

It's been nice to keep in contact with you guys via this blog, so please add me. Our blog is a private one too, so nothing wrong with what you're doing.
-Matt

matt said...

I forgot my email address: fishinid@gmail.com
-Matt

JaKell and Brandon said...

We'd love to be added too. Hope all is going good for you guys, Its been fun to see your family and get in touch with you! Take care.

JaKell(Farnsworth)Meckley
jakellcth@msn.com

Charity said...

I am so glad to have found your blog before you went private! Please add me and check out our blog!
Charity (Ross) Johnson

Michelle said...

Me too, Me too!! m5j@msn.com
Love you!

Anonymous said...

Count me in too... I'm currently on facebook but I think I'm going to be a blogger here soon:) My email is jalarson@cableone.net. Love ya girl!
Aly

Anonymous said...

Dont forget about me LoRi! arrottster@gmail.com

MEG

Charity said...

I am losing it! Here ya go and tell your family we say HHIII!!!!
charityrg22@hotmail.com

Donna/Mom said...

I would like to be added
my email dstanger@cableone.net

Skousen Seven said...

I would love to be added!! I found you on Sandi's blog. dwskousen@gmail.com. You are such an awesome person! I would love to become better friends(can never have to many, I say).

Deann said...

Hey Lori, I am new to your blog...will you add me? :) I got to yours through Rachel's.
Thanks,
Deann
deawebb@citlink.net

Post a Comment