Today we were watching the Food Network and decided we wanted
to try a new recipe. So the whole family went to the grocery store to get all the ingredients. The kids were so excited to help with our meal. Elle and Kenzie squeezed the orange for the olive chutney then made the salad. Ky helped make the breading for the fish then dipped the fish into it and Britt and I finished the rest. As for the fish and olive chutney, Britt and I weren't big fans of it but the kids loved it. We just were happy to spend the time together. I love having our children old enough to really start participating with cooking and baking, and I can alway sneak in a math or reading concept while we follow the recipes.








2 comments:
Hey Lori! Thanks for sharing your blog with me! You have a beautiful family and you are an awesome mom! I wish I could get that adventurous with my cooking :)
How fun you all cooking together. It's so hard for me to let the kids help me cook. I need to get over it, but they just make such a mess. But then that's kind of like the pot calling the kettle black, I'm the biggest mess maker of them all.
Post a Comment