
Megan and her kids have been up here the last few days helping Britt's mom paint and canning food storage. Today, Megan was painting some cupboard doors when Addy walked across them. Not too long after I got a call asking if Kenzie could go over there and help with Addy. Well, needless to say Elle wasn't too happy about staying home. So I took Broddic back to my house so Elle could babysit him. She was so cute with him. She fed him helped burp him and kept him very happy. I'm not sure exactly how things went for Kenzie apparently she did well with Addy, the walls and cupboards were painted and the floor was almost finished so they were able to get a lot done. When I arrived at the house to pick up Kenzie she was pretty tired. Addy was still full of energy though. I think Kenzie didn't realize how hard a two year old can be. She had a good time and felt "grown up" to be asked to babysit. Both Elle and Kenzie went right to sleep tonight, I think they were worn out!








2 comments:
so cute!
Glad Elle had a great birthday, they grow up to quick, don't they!CamRee got that shirt she has on for her birthday...she must love HSM too!
hope all is well. take care
hey I just got an e-mail from you...you must be on my blog too! Funny... chat with you later...
Post a Comment