This morning Kyle had to be at the dentist by 8:00. It was time to go and I still needed to put on my makeup, with no time left I grabbed my makeup put my shoes on and left. I got there right at 8:00 no worries.... whew! As I was sitting in the waiting room I crossed my legs. When I looked down I thought, "hmm, I thought I put on my brown shoes with the blue stripe." Then I uncrossed my legs and noticed that I had two different shoes on!! I was so embarrassed but I also couldn't stop laughing. So needless to say, after his appointment we ran back home so I could change my shoes. I was actually really stressed out about getting there in time and thinking about everything I needed to do today and doing such a funny thing lightened up my day. I tend to take things too seriously sometimes, but no matter what I can always laugh at myself. I hope this gives someone else a good laugh!
Notice anything wrong?
This morning Kyle had to be at the dentist by 8:00. It was time to go and I still needed to put on my makeup, with no time left I grabbed my makeup put my shoes on and left. I got there right at 8:00 no worries.... whew! As I was sitting in the waiting room I crossed my legs. When I looked down I thought, "hmm, I thought I put on my brown shoes with the blue stripe." Then I uncrossed my legs and noticed that I had two different shoes on!! I was so embarrassed but I also couldn't stop laughing. So needless to say, after his appointment we ran back home so I could change my shoes. I was actually really stressed out about getting there in time and thinking about everything I needed to do today and doing such a funny thing lightened up my day. I tend to take things too seriously sometimes, but no matter what I can always laugh at myself. I hope this gives someone else a good laugh!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)








1 comments:
So that's pretty funny...my MIL did the same thing on her Birthday! Reading this story gave me a total "Lori" moment...Oh how I miss you!
Post a Comment